Saturday, August 11, 2007

Clover



In this life, we can't expect too much...It is unfair. We can't change it. There are lots of opposites!! You want to do one thing, but you can't. You have to go even if you don't want to because you are obliged. You take things for granted even though you know that you must not take anything for granted! That is the circle of life...And the least we can do is go round with it..:)

Yup...Senior year is very tiring and exhausting... :( But because of this clover... I felt contentment.

The clover in which I saw at the wall with the colors of our flag. The clover printed in my ID. And the same clover printed in my dress. Nothing was as fulfilling looking at it.
With the accessories....the pins and the badges.....I felt respected...I had power....Power not for my own selfish reasons but for the goal of GIRL SCOUTING.


Because of this clover I had learned the essence of leadership:

A TRUE LEADER HAS THE CONFIDENCE TO STAND ALONE, TO MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS AND THE COMPASSION TO LISTEN TO OTHERS. SHE DOES NOT SET OUT TO BE A LEADER, BUT BECOMES ONE BY THE QUALITY OF HIS ACTIONS AND THE INTEGRITY OF HIS INTENT. AND IN THE END, LEADERS ARE MUCH LIKE EAGLES, THEY DON'T FLOCK. YOU FIND THEM ONE AT A TIME. :)



Dorothy Joy E. Bacomo
Agusan Council

No comments: